The new application procedure will result in the following advantages:
• The applicant or the sponsor can apply online, from anywhere, at any time
• The registration is only done once. For subsequent applications, all the text boxes are already populated. It is only necessary to fill in new information such as travel dates, etc.
• Payment is done quick and easy by Visa or MasterCard on the Portal
• Portal applicants do not have to queue up at the Embassy.
• Portal applications will be given priority
• Applicants can check the status of their applications online.
It will still be possible to hand in paper applications. However, applicants who apply online will be given priority.
Applicants from Mozambique should contact the Embassy to book an appointment before coming to the Embassy in Maputo to hand in their supporting documents.
Please note that you will not be able to register your application online if you are applying at the Norwegian Consulates in Mauritius or Swaziland.
For registration, please visit the online application portal: https://selfservice.udi.no
THE ROYAL NORWEGIAN EMBASSY IN MAPUTO