Read carefully and follow the instructions to register an application and and book visa appointment online:
1. Go to the Application Portal
2. Click on “Register new user”
3. Fill in the necessary boxes:
- First Name
- Confirm e-mail
- Confirm password
4. In a short while an email will be sent to the address provided. Open the email, click on the site given to activate your account.
5. Go to application portal, on the left hand side enter your user name and password and click on log on.
6. Choose the application you want to fill out: visa, family immigration, work, education, etc.
7. Fill in the application completely.
8. Go to payment, choose if you want to pay with Visa or Mastercard (for fees click here ).
9. Now you will be asked to book an appointmentwith the Embassy. A calendar will be available. Choose the month and day you want to submit your application. On the right hand side of the screen you will see a chart with all the available times for your chosen date. Click on the circle to choose the time you want.
10. When the application is filled out and submitted, the receipt and confirmation will be sent to your e-mail.
• Please note that you must print the cover letter that is available on the summary page (2 copies) with your signature and bring these to the Embassy with the rest of the documents. Please also attach a passport photo to one copy.
The Embassy will receive the application electronically as soon as you have registered/submitted it online.
Please kindly make sure that you bring all the necessary supporting documents.
To find information, please access the Embassy’s webpage.
All applications for any kind of residence permit will be scanned and sent electronically to UDI in Norway for processing.
In order to reduce processing time and improve user service, all applicants who wish to apply for a residence permit in Norway (Family Immigration, Work, Au-Pair, Student, Seasonal, Specialist etc.) must provide the following:
Originals and photo copies in A4 format of all case documents, the copies must be without staples, glue, tape or the like. The copies should not be torn or curled.
Applicants, who do not submit copies of satisfactory quality, must arrange for new copies, whatever delay this may cause.
The Embassy does not provide any copying assistance.
When submitting copies of satisfactory quality, the case will be given priority.
To the Application Portal